Deadline for submissions: January 30, 2012
The 47th Annual Meeting of the CSA will be held from Tuesday May 29 through to Saturday, June 2, 2012. The CSA Conference will be held as part of the Canadian Federation of Humanities and Social Sciences Congress, this year taking place at Wilfrid Laurier University and the University of Waterloo, in Waterloo, Ontario.
We are now accepting abstract submissions for more than one hundred sessions.
Visit our website to access the online conference system (http://www.csa-scs.ca/
- Abstracts must be submitted online by January 30, 2012
- Paper abstracts should be between 100 and 200 words
- Presentations will be confirmed by February 15, 2012
- The general CSA policy allows up to two presentations of papers and up to three presentations including panels and plenary (participation as session chair or discussant does not count in these limits)
- Presenters will communicate directly with Session Organizers regarding the submission of full papers or presentations due May 1, 2012
- The CSA Office must be notified immediately if there are changes to any presentation title or abstract, or if a presenter is unable to attend Congress
- CSA Conference Membership and Congress registration policies apply
Refer to the CSA website for information on Membership policies and Conference timelines (http://www.csa-scs.ca/
- Regular sessions are 90 minutes in duration and should include between 3-4 papers, an organizer, a discussant, and a chair.
- A session organizer may present a paper in a session that he or she has organized but cannot also act as discussant or chair of the same session
- Presentation time for each paper and for the discussant is limited to 20 minutes for a three paper session and 15 minutes for a four paper session
- Papers are to be presented in the order listed on the program
- The Session Chair is expected to monitor the session
For a list of sessions and abstract submission instructions visit our website at; (http://www.csa-scs.ca/
If you have any technical difficulties or questions about this submission system, please send an email to Luc Boyer at email@example.com. If you have any non-technical (with the exception of login issues) or general inquiries please contact Sherry Fox at firstname.lastname@example.org.