The fourth edition of the Peace and Sport Awards will be held in the Principality of Monaco on Thursday 27 October 2011 under the high presidency of H.S.H Prince Albert II of Monaco.
We would be delighted if you could inform any initiative who you consider relevant to the field of peace through sport to apply for the Peace and Sport Awards 2011 before September 9. We look forward to discovering the remarkable work being done to use sport as a tool for peace during 2011.
The 7 Peace and Sport Awards reward sports initiatives and people who have particularly contributed to peace and social stability in the world. Prizes will be awarded to seven categories:
· NEW in 2011: Champion for Peace of the Year
· Best Peace Project from an International Sports Federation
· Sports Event for Peace of the Year
· Non-Governmental Organization for Peace of the Year
· Best Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Initiative of the Year
· Special Jury Prize
· Peace and Sport Image of the Year
If you are aware of any initiatives that match the descriptions of any of these awards I encourage you to invite them to apply.
If you have any other queries about the Peace and Sport Awards 2011, please feel free to contact: awards@peace-sport.
- Peace and Sport -
L'Organisation pour la Paix par le Sport
Peace and Sport International Forum 2011: 26-28 October